https://essaypass.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/essaypp-300x47.png 0 0 Essay Pass https://essaypass.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/essaypp-300x47.png Essay Pass2021-11-09 07:17:492021-11-09 07:17:49Unit 4: Country Analysis - Nigeria
Unit 4: Country Analysis – Nigeria
This is a group assignment. Use the CIA World fact book to conduct a country analysis of Nigeria. Elect a project manager, who will submit the assignment on behalf of the group. Include all group members’ names in the report.
Include the following components in your analysis.
- Country Background – Discuss the geographic location, date of independence, major city or capital city, current political leader, the political ideology, the total population, and per capita population.
- Business Practices – Discuss the languages spoken in the country, the literacy rate, and the business language(s). Explain the working hours per days and the working days per week. Time zone and the exchange rate. Lunch time and breaks must be clearly explained.
- Economic Situation – Discuss major economic activities such as the economic resources produced; the GDP; per capita GDP; the average income and its imports/exports data (give statistics and major partners).
- Competitiveness – Assess the following key measures such as strong and transparent public institutions, clear property rights, strong judicial independence, and education/innovation; communication infrastructure (internet and TV/Radio ownership per person, paved and non- paved road, waterways, airports and other modes of communication.
- Health Care – Discuss the health care situation within the country such as how many patients per doctor and how many hospital beds are available to the patients. After the Analysis is complete, provide some recommendations to overcome the challenges.