The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) provides certain protections for investors in business.
- Prepare a video presentation that examines what the SEC is doing to provide this protection and whether that protection is adequate in today’s business environment.
- Include in your presentation the impact of the Securities and Exchange Acts of 1933 and 1934 on business operations.
- Support your assertions with at least three peer reviewed or professional legal or business journal articles in addition to the text.
- Examples from personal experience may be used to illustrate important points.
- Prepare a video presentation using Zoom Pro and presentation software of your choice (PowerPoint, Keynote, or Prezi, etc.) with comprehensive speaker notes embedded in the notes section provided in the presentation software if PowerPoint is used or in Word with one page dedicated to each slide for all other presentation software.
- The recording is to be stored to the Zoom cloud with the link submitted to the grade center along with the speaker notes as a Word document is used for speaker notes.
- 8-10 slides total
- Separate slides for title, introduction, conclusion, and references.
- Use visuals (images, graphs, charts, etc.) whenever appropriate
- 5-10 minutes of video
- Submit the video as a url (Zoom will send you an email with a link to the video)
- Use a minimum of three scholarly or professional sources (no older than five years).
!!!!!!!!!PLEASE WRITE A SCRIPT DO NOT ACTUALLY RECORD YOURSELF!!!!!!