Using Problem Solving to Address Challenges
Leaders of organizations are charged with solving problems every day. Think back to an organizational challenge or decision in your company (or in one that you wish to research). This should be a decision that the organization’s leaders made. Address the following
· Provide a brief history/background of the organizational challenge.
· Explain how the problem was resolved, using the steps from the problem-solving process presented in this module. If certain steps were skipped, name them and explain why.
· Consider how you/the organization might have approached the problem differently. Again, use the steps from the problem-solving process.
· Hypothesize whether the approach might have had a different outcome.
· Your paper should be 4 pages in length, not counting the required title and references pages.
· Format your paper according to APA new .
· Cite a minimum of six scholarly sources to support your positions, claims, and observations