Develop a 4- to 6-minute video presentation to be uploaded into Kaltura, in which you include the following:
- Provide an overview of the criminological theory you selected. Include the main tenets and propositions in your overview.
- Describe how this theory explains the occurrence of crime.
- Include biological, psychological, social, and structural variables.
- Provide three crime reduction strategies or policies that are based on the theory that you selected. These may be existing strategies or policies, or ones that you create.
- Analyze how each crime reduction strategy or policy is based on the theory that you selected. Identify which theoretical tenet each crime reduction strategy or policy is based on.
- Summarize your presentation by explaining which types of crimes each of your strategies or policies will most likely impact and how they might contribute to social change.